VRX Marketing Coordinator
VRX, Inc. in Plano, Texas, is a rapidly growing woman-owned engineering firm specializing in construction engineering, maintenance/asset/program management, highway design, and environmental consulting. We are seeking a marketing coordinator with prior TxDOT pursuit experience and one to two years of A/E industry experience to help write/edit proposals and presentations, among other responsibilities. Having a strong background in graphics development is a big plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· *Reviews RFP or RFQ requirements so client expectations are understood and followed exactly; evaluates and clarifies RFQ/RFP requirements/instructions to fulfill all submittal requirements
· *Helps lead go/no-go and kick-off meetings
· *Helps set the pursuit timeline/schedule and internal deadlines to ensure we meet all deadlines
· *Coordinates with/reaches out to sub-consultants and other teaming partners to obtain needed information
· *Interviews/collaborates with technical staff and project managers to obtain information to prepare accurate submittals
· *Develops text and graphics; organizes and produces marketing materials, including proposals/SOQs, qualifications, PowerPoint presentations, project sheets, leave-behinds, professional correspondence, etc.
· *Writes, edits, and proofreads proposal sections and forms
· *Coordinates print production and submittal shipping schedules for early arrival
· *Tracks and advises Marketing Manager about the status of all proposal elements
· *Anticipates potential issues and works to find proactive solutions as any issues arise
· *Assists with shortlist interview preparation
· *Helps with pursuit tracking management
· *Develops resumes for current/new personnel
· * Writes/updates project sheets
· *Performs other communications-related tasks as needed, including writing company e-newsletters, company brochures, helping with social media, etc.
· *Represents company as needed at professional meetings, etc.
· *Coordinates special events and projects, as needed
¾ Interest in engineering and construction
¾ Ability to thrive and work accurately and quickly in a fast-paced environment
¾ A team player with a positive attitude, understanding the importance of working in a support role to assist others in the organization
¾ Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks with varying deadlines; ability to prioritize, maintain focus, and complete tasks in order of priority
¾ Flexibility to swiftly respond to priority changes
¾ Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Arts or similar
¾ One to two years of A/E industry experience
¾ Experience writing/editing proposals, particularly TxDOT and federal submittals as well as those for other governmental entities; strong writing and editing skills
¾ Graphics capability: Demonstrate ability to effectively use Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft Office to design and produce proposals and presentations
¾ Detail-oriented with comprehensive knowledge of rules of grammar, spelling, and business communication
¾ Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals and professional levels
¾ Possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
¾ Excellent interpersonal, communications, organizational, and customer service skills
¾ Committed to quality, improvement and VRX values
¾ Understands the AEC market and public relations
VRX offers competitive compensation, 100% paid benefits (medical, dental and vision, and monthly gym reimbursement), and the opportunity for professional growth and advancement in a supportive, collaborative environment.