We need an in-house writer and editor. A clever, quick, thoughtful writer who can also be an efficient, thoughtful editor to support the rest of the team who put words onto screens and paper. We need someone who is able to write in a variety of styles, from concise, clever advertising headlines and web content to detailed and instructional activation guides and playbooks.
We work for enthusiast-driven brands, so it would help if you had a hobby or craft that you were passionate about, in addition to your writing. We want to work with people willing to invest in keenly understanding the excitement and passion that is behind the brands and products that we work for.
This is a full-time, in house gig. Too hard to do this remotely. Trust us, we’ve tried that route. Interested? You know what to do. You’re a writer. Show us your work and sell us on the fit.
-Work with Strategic, Creative and Account teams to develop concepts across all media with an emphasis on retail communication channels.
-Navigate the strategic and creative briefs and deliver effective copy.
- Some examples may be but not limited to: writing client how to guides/ playbooks, monthly newsletters, headlines, blurbs, sub-copy, presentations, radio scripts, consumer facing marketing assets and training materials.
-Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines that occasionally get tight.
- Other duties that pop up occasionally requiring wordsmithing.
• 1-5 years related experience
• Ability to prioritize, pay attention to detail and deliver high quality of work
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
• Ability to write in multiple tones and styles
Location/Region: Fort Myers, FL (US)