Los Angeles, CA, United States
Jul 23, 2022
Los Angeles, CA
START YOUR APPLICATION
Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. If that challenge is appealing, you're at the right place.
DLR Group's Marketing team has an opening for a Proposal Specialist.
This position is nationwide and can be remotely located.
The proposal specialist develops tailored content to support sector(s) project pursuits
(opportunities). This content will include writing project narratives along with bios and resumes for
design professionals, developing project plates, and development of other unique content for sector
pursuits. With experience, this role will manage individual project pursuits and production of on-time,
brand standard compliant deliverables (statement of qualification, request for proposal response,
and interviews) from RFP receipt to interview completion.
Responsibilities and Impact
• Manage individual pursuits to on-time, compliant delivery with some oversight.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary pursuit team (designers, architects, engineers, planners,
interiors, and specialty design) to write and produce content in our brand voice and style to
support sector(s) project pursuits in the DLR Group brand voice and style.
• Support DLR Group’s shortlist and win rate goals with quality execution.
• Record discovered project and people information in firm database (Vision) to ensure
• Champion DLR Group as a best-in-class brand by completing comprehensive quality control
checks on materials.
• Collaborate with Pursuit teams to develop and maintain up-to-date library of on-brand pursuit
materials including resumes, project plates, and boilerplate information to facilitate effective
and efficient workflows across the team; this includes proactive content capture following
Preferred Experience & Skills
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or similar
• 3-5 years of experience creating, writing, and editing proposals in a professional services
environment, preferably the AEC industry
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent deadlines
• Attention to detail and an ability to craft deliverables that comply with RFP requirements
while creatively expressing the DLR Group brand and differentiators
• Critical thinker who can quickly evaluate needs and recommend responsive solutions
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign; proficiency in Microsoft Suite,
including PowerPoint and Teams; familiarity with information gathering from a database,
Deltek Vision preferred
is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet.
DLR Group is 100 percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment.
Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
START YOUR APPLICATION