**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a talented Technical Marketing Content Creator/Writer. The right candidate would absorb technical product features and then create compelling narratives in the form of blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. We are looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value and use cases through online content.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that tangibly increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to guide and use data-driven insights to improve the quality and effectiveness of the content. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those candidates with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience.
· Create content marketing campaigns to raise awareness, drive an active audience, leads and subscribers
· Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices to guide the direction and positioning of the content and drive higher traffic to our site
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, white papers, technical brochures, etc.
· Actively manage and promote our
media, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms including magazines, tradeshows and conferences
· Edit content produced by other members of the team
· Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
· Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
· Write press releases
· Excellent ability to communicate technical concepts through simple narratives
· Bachelor’s degree in English/Writing
2 years’ experience in writing and editing
· Experienced in any combination of technical copywriting, technical copy editing, writing for SEO, keyword research and various social platforms
· Excellent research, organizational, learning and time management skills
· Experienced in blogging, social media, and newsletter production
· Experience with social media marketing strategies
· A good knowledge of content creation for SEO
· Key working experience of editing tool such as MS Word, Outlook, and Google Docs
· Quick learner and ability to grasp technical and business-related language
· High proofreading content accuracy and an eye for detail
· Impeccable spelling and grammar skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to be self-directed and take initiative
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and switch tasks quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
· Experience in technology, aviation, maritime and military industries are preferred, but not required
· Experience using WordPress preferred but not required
Writing/Editing: 2 years
This is a temp- to hire position
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an industry-leading provider of mission-critical fleet management, tracking, and operational analytics solutions serving private, commercial, and government customers worldwide. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. deploys innovative satellite-based communication solutions that help aviation, marine, and land/mobile customers track and manage their assets in real-time anywhere in the world, resulting in improved safety, security, operational efficiency, and profitability. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s interactive web portal, SkyRouter, offers extensive tracking, communication, and asset management functionality using its unique and easy to use graphical interface. Founded in 2001, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is headquartered in San Diego, California with distributors and client implementations in more than 80 countries.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA (US)