Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Washington, DC 20001
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking Sr. J2 Technical Editor to support the, Asia Pacific Regional Center work in Washington D.C. at Pentagon/NMCC. This position requires shift work (8pm to 4am, or 6pm to 2am).
* Editors shall use their knowledge of DIA editing standards, agency written product line, and tradecraft standards to ensure finished intelligence presents a clear voice, is free of spelling and grammatical errors, and follows established guidelines
* Editors shall ensure consistency for expression, logical organization and development, readability appropriate formatting coordination of graphic materials with other document elements and conformity of grammar and style to publication standards
* Editors shall review proofs of the daily J2 finished intelligence products, Defense Executive Highlights (DEH) submissions, and other Joint Staff and JS/J2 ad hoc and special production requirements
* Provide quality control to track, update, and make corrective changes to all finished intelligence and DEH production submissions
* Bachelor or master's degree with 8 years of relevant experience, or, specialized training & 10 years of relevant experience, or, equivalent experience/academic experience
* Bachelor degree (or higher) in English, journalism, communications, or other related field is required unless extensive previous experience can demonstrate an equivalency
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and a CI polygraph (or ability to obtain CI Poly prior to start)
* Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
* Demonstrated technical editor experience in one or more of the following areas required:
* Knowledgeable of DIA editing standards and agency written products and tradecraft standards.
* Adhere to quality and production control standards as provided by the DEH staff SOP, the publication standards for the JS/J2, CAPCO standards and the DIA style guide
* Eliminate errors found in the layout and/or graphics
* Ensure that corrections are made and sign off on completed intelligence products in time for publication and posting to the web
* Provide quality control to track, update, and make corrective changes to all finished intelligence and DEH production submission
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC