NFL Productions LLC
We’re looking for a videographer/editor that is obsessed with capturing and telling stories. Someone who can’t resist the urge to create beautiful work that cuts through the noise. RED, GoPro, Cellphone–it doesn’t matter to them. We’re looking for visual explorers that continuously search the web, theatres, streaming services, and the world around them for inspiration. Whose love and respect for the work outweighs the perks of working for a professional sports team. Don’t get us wrong, we love where we work and have fun doing it, but the work is why we are here. We are an in-house creative agency for an NFL team. We cover multiple disciplines and we do lots of different things while maintaining a creative environment and chill attitude. We want someone who’s willing to grind on digital/social content, in-game production, and broadcast pieces from concept to completion. Someone who’s not afraid to collaborate with other disciplines like design, corporate sales and cheerleading to make the work better. If you want to grow as a storyteller and create killer work then shoot us your info, a link to your work, and let’s talk.
• Reports directly to the Director, Creative & Video.
• Is aware of the Miami Dolphins strategic, creative, financial and cultural goals at alltimes.
• Capture video and audio content as it pertains to the digital content strategy.
• Responsible for the use and basic maintenance of industry-leading video and audio equipment.
• Edit a variety of content for Dolphins digital platforms (short-form, storytelling, some motion graphics)
• Work with project managers and creative leadership to maintain content quality standards.
• Helps organize, label and manage assets key to the production of creative & video related content.
• A passion for engaging audiences, working with others, and creative ideas for content growth.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 3 years professional experience in a related field (prior experience in sports NOT required).
• BA in Broadcast/Journalism, Communications, Film, etc. or relavent work experience.
• Prior experience operating and maintaining professional digital video and audio equipment.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, specifically: Pr, Ae, Ps, and Media Encoder.
• Prior experience using LUTs and manually color-grading digital media.
• A passion for storytelling, thinking outside the box, and just making great work.
• Ability to travel required for some road games, and capturing other content as assigned.
• Must be able to share a reel, portfolio, and/or collection of prior work relevant to this position demonstrating your prowess as a shooter and editor…stuff that will knock our socks off.
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. All offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NFL Productions LLC
Website : http://www.nfl.com